General Football thread | Page 518 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Leicester face a points deduction, Ipswich will be next season’s more palatable Luton and then I would say West Brom as they can’t spend huge amounts.
Sums it up pretty well, but just depends which way Ipswich go, if they choose to spend they will be hamstrung by current PSR rules as we were, & if they choose the little investment route they will be plucky little Ipswich. IE as you said Bash a nicer version of Luton

Sums it up pretty well, but just depends which way Ipswich go, if they choose to spend they will be hamstrung by current PSR rules as we were, & if they choose the little investment route they will be plucky little Ipswich. IE as you said Bash a nicer version of Luton
I will be fascinated to see what the P&S allowance for a season in League 1 is. It's not going to be much and that is going to put Ipswich at a massive unfair disadvantage

With successive promotions I’d imagine the PSR situation for Ipswich would be worse than ours. Not sure what losses are allowed in Div 1 but you’d think it was less than the championship so that’ll hamper any investment even further poor buggers

Birmingham now winning.

That means all the bottom teams are winning other than Blackburn.

But unless Blackburn lose, Birmingham will win and go down anyway as it stands.

Remember, Blackburn away at Leicester so a goal there very possible. The Blackburn fans are going to be seriously sweating on another goal difference relegation here

Birmingham now winning.

Remember, Blackburn away at Leicester so a goal there very possible. The Blackburn fans are going to be seriously sweating on another goal difference relegation here
It's about time they went down. Especially this season when they sacked a decent manager to replace him with a gargoyle.

Birmingham now winning.

I can’t decide which of the two I would prefer to go down. Plymouth are also only a goal away from dropping.

And Blackburn have scored…

I will be fascinated to see what the P&S allowance for a season in League 1 is. It's not going to be much and that is going to put Ipswich at a massive unfair disadvantage
Not sure if I'm correct but can't they spend next year to try and stay up and worry about any points deduction in their second season?