General Football thread | Vital Football

General Football thread

Scary injury to Wolves's goalkeeper as their game goes past 100 minutes. Knee right to the head and he didn't look like he was moving. TV showing very little of him which is never good.

Scary injury to Wolves's goalkeeper as their game goes past 100 minutes. Knee right to the head and he didn't look like he was moving. TV showing very little of him which is never good.

Ouch just saw that, apparently he's conscious and might not require hospitalisation.

I called Kranky going on Saturday after thier loss. It was the only throw of the dice left. Will they get a manager in for a 3 on the trot bounce. I cant imagine who, the squad is as poor as ours.

Noticed we don’t have a thread to talk all things outside Forest so feel free to post it here.

I’ll start - Karanka has left Birmingham. Lee Bowyer has resigned from Charlton and taken training of the brums today before being appointed.
sheff utd getting rid of the gaffer is good for us. You just cant see anyone replicating what hes done can ya? The bagggies, look very poor, they wouldnt score many like Norwich have by the look of it next year. Who else do we wanna come down? Probably Newcastle, it could go very downhill for them?

Think we'd have to lose every game now to have a chance of relegation, sort of sounds like a challenge.