Electioneering has started | Page 19 | Vital Football

Electioneering has started

Lads, you can keep whining and making personal insults but at the end of the day it's because I've made several of you look utterly silly.

The number of times I asked questions you couldn't even answer.

Several of you gave your opinion if the UK could control it's borders and yet you don't even know the EU rules on Freedom of Movement. One guy tried claiming agreeing to a treaty removing control meant we had control. Even an eight year old would see the stupidity.

Please keep on with the personal insults, it just proves I'm right even more. If that's all you can say you obviously can't refute my points.

Labour win West Midlands, one of the mayoral seats the Tories were sure of keeping. Kind of a shame as I like Andy Street

Lads, you can keep whining and making personal insults but at the end of the day it's because I've made several of you look utterly silly.

Several of you gave your opinion if the UK could control it's borders and yet you don't even know the EU rules on Freedom of Movement. One guy tried claiming agreeing to a treaty removing control meant we had control. Even an eight year old would see the stupidity.

Please keep on with the personal insults, it just proves I'm right even more. If that's all you can say you obviously can't refute my points.
I think what people are struggling with is that, if you were always right, then then common sense says that everyone would agree with what you say..
You never say, 'this is my just opinion'. You nearly always say 'I am right' and demean anyone who disagrees.
We all know someone who is obsessive about having the last word as they feel it must confirm they are right. It doesn't.

Labour win West Midlands, one of the mayoral seats the Tories were sure of keeping. Kind of a shame as I like Andy Street
I’m not familiar enough with Andy Street’s politics to pass any real judgement in that respect, but it was at least refreshing to see a concession (and acceptance from Richard Parker) with a bit of dignity & maturity for a change.

Just highlights how utterly pathetic things have gotten that he’s getting praise from all corners for simply behaving like a grown up.

I’m not familiar enough with Andy Street’s politics to pass any real judgement in that respect, but it was at least refreshing to see a concession (and acceptance from Richard Parker) with a bit of dignity & maturity for a change.

Just highlights how utterly pathetic things have gotten that he’s getting praise from all corners for simply behaving like a grown up.
Yep. Some decent, hard working people are going to lose their jobs as a direct result of the poor performance of the government and it's cabinet over recent years.

Street is a decent honest guy, he was largely expected to win because of his popularity in the West Midlands. Much more in the Rory Stewart brand of Tory than the Susan Hall’s of this world.

Both candidates full of praise for each other at the end, which as you say, was very refreshing.

Admonishing other people for using personal insults........then using personal insults, priceless!