Pre-match thread Hawks v Imps | Vital Football

Pre-match thread Hawks v Imps

Do we have enough available players to fill the 7 man bench? Maybe just? If Stanley is back?

Btw for tonights match, heavy rain in Salford at present, so either its going to a mud bath or the game is called off, wonder what the BBC has got lined up, if the later?

SIMJON - 6/11/2015 15:17

Do we have enough available players to fill the 7 man bench? Maybe just? If Stanley is back?

7 man bench for them will be no problem, as most of there players will be on a match by match contract basis.

So is it a no to wooton or still no confirmation because surely it would have to be sent to the fa?

barryimp - 6/11/2015 16:20

Whatever Whitehawk should not be taken lightly.

Agreed. And given our track record as a Club in these sort of ties....would not be too unhappy with a replay though that would leave some people gutted.

dannyg11 - 6/11/2015 17:24

So is it a no to wooton or still no confirmation because surely it would have to be sent to the fa?

Think they said deadline was 5pm today.

Currently in The Willow Walk, which is only about 30 seconds from our Hotel.

Biggest me of the season for me given the financial reward. I would be tempted to put power in the hole for this one, bringing in eith Sparrow or Stanley depending on fitness.

If ever a warning was needed it was lasts nights game, Salford v The Pies, do not take the game lightly on Sunday ! I don't think the County manager knew what playing a lower league team away in the FA Cup was all about. Moyses does. UTI

impsimps - 7/11/2015 09:53

If ever a warning was needed it was lasts nights game, Salford v The Pies, do not take the game lightly on Sunday ! I don't think the County manager knew what playing a lower league team away in the FA Cup was all about. Moyses does. UTI

I'm not sure the County Manager knows what playing in League Two or any tier of football in England is all about but's that's not our problem. His specialty seems to be signing players by the bucket-load. Makes David Holdsworth look parsimonious in that respect.

Yes, we've been there before. However, Notts County were absolutely terrible last night, no commitment or passion, no organisation, no game plan. Clueless, talentless; Campbell's miss from 6 yards was unbelievable. As spineless as a Tilson performance. For their sake, I hope there are two teams in L2 worse than they are, but I wouldn't bet on it on last night's evidence.

And a mention for the BBC commentator: persisted in calling Thierry Audel, 'Ordle'. Very professional.

Scotimp - 7/11/2015 11:24

Yes, we've been there before. However, Notts County were absolutely terrible last night, no commitment or passion, no organisation, no game plan. Clueless, talentless; Campbell's miss from 6 yards was unbelievable. As spineless as a Tilson performance. For their sake, I hope there are two teams in L2 worse than they are, but I wouldn't bet on it on last night's evidence.

And a mention for the BBC commentator: persisted in calling Thierry Audel, 'Ordle'. Very professional.

Perhaps he was really trying to say "ordeal".

Whitehawk will not be a push over and we need our best 11 fit and up for it. Is Sparrow match fit now ?