Ups and Downs | Page 8 | Vital Football

Ups and Downs

Barrow are having a bad run at exactly the wrong time, now losing against Bradford who are chasing a PO spot.

So Cheltenham need to win at Stevenage and hope Burton don't win against Fleetwood to stay up. A point for Cambridge at Port Vale would be enough to secure their survival.

NLN
Alfreton 0 Boston 0 FT
Extra time

NLS
Braintree 0 Bath 0 FT
Extra time

Exciting stuff. Odds on these go to penalties.

Were they all trying to get in on that family ticket again?
Good heavens impede, you of all people making a tasteless joke based on pejorative stereotypes and prejudice. I can't tell you how shocked I am at such double standards.

Anyway, good luck to Boston in their head to head with the plastic yellow-bellies from the North.

Good heavens impede, you of all people making a tasteless joke based on pejorative stereotypes and prejudice. I can't tell you how shocked I am at such double standards.

Anyway, good luck to Boston in their head to head with the plastic yellow-bellies from the North.
my goodness, shock, horror!. Who wrote that then?. Was it a ' right wing, gammon, knuckle dragger?'

Cowley doesn't seem to have got much of a tune out of the Colchester lot. Mind you, having Hopper and Akinde up front doesn't exactly help.

At the weekend it's:

Fleetwood vs Burton
Vale vs Cambridge
Stevenage vs Cheltenham

I'd fancy Fleetwood and Cambridge, not sure about the latter.