Rolling Results 23/24 | Page 40 | Vital Football

Rolling Results 23/24

I don't see any big headlines like City received, where's the Dips crash out of Europe headline?
I can't even find the football section of the BBC online news page. Searches for 'Liverpool fc' produce no results about their match last night. Not under the general home page or on y news' where 'football' is selected by me as one of my news topics.

Very odd 🤔

One can only wonder.

Nothing from Phil MvNulty about 'Klopp's Final Season in Tatters' like he's written about City after our loss to RM using exactly that phrase.

Hmm.

Last edited:
At least City were beaten by the Spanish league leaders and not some mid-table Italian side, but I did not expect anything else from the BBC football page
I lost count of the number of times during the TNT commentary that they menyhow often RM had won the competition. It was endlessly repeated.

And yet here we are beaten by 'underdogs'.

The narrative they want to go with.

I lost count of the number of times during the TNT commentary that they menyhow often RM had won the competition. It was endlessly repeated.

And yet here we are beaten by 'underdogs'.

The narrative they want to go with.
The BT Sports/TNT alienated City fans a long time ago I could not give a hoot what they say or think, they are dead to me, as are most commentaries on City's matches.
Even in the Documentaries on the winning seasons, the highlighted games are always the ones we lost in, funny that they should do that.

The thing that got me about TNT sports was the trailers they ran prior to the start of the quarter final rounds of the three competitiions.
I can't honestly recall one mention or image of the current major European champions. Ferdinand was the voicerover and main image displayed.

Leopards and their spots eh?

Never forgiven for them for the garbage they produced when we reached our first SF against RM under Pellegrini - their ads and printed material featured clubs who werern’t even in the competition at that stage and conspicuously omitted to mention City who were the ONLY Premier League club in the semis.

But I wasn’t in charge of the audio on Weds so had to suffer their tripe.