Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3345 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Troyes, one of the clubs in the City group are all but confirmed for a second successive relegation yesterday evening. They've spent what is for them a shitload of money on young players who in many cases have barely played a handful of games for them but are loaned out around Europe.

The poster boy for this is their record signing, the young Brazilian winger Savio. He's never played a minute for Troyes and last season when they went down from ligue 1 he was winning the Dutch cup with PSV. This season when they've been getting relegated from ligue 2 he's been a star player for fellow City group club Girona and has helped them qualify for the champions league. Now he will finally join City for what will undoubtedly be a cut price fee.

Yes . Spit boy Carragher really did just that on his day DCL is unplayable.

Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh course.
Lol, I had to rewind because I thought I'd misheard!

He's always injured, and when he's not, he's bang average. One of the most weirdly over-rated players I've ever seen. Just don't get it at all.

Lol, I had to rewind because I thought I'd misheard!

He's always injured, and when he's not, he's bang average. One of the most weirdly over-rated players I've ever seen. Just don't get it at all.

If you look at his career the only time where he was anything other than a modern day Heskey is the period where Ancelotti was somehow Everton manager. Before and after that he's been an injury prone mess.