Loan Watch | Page 48 | Vital Football

Loan Watch

It finished 7-1.

Falkirk are 9-1-0 in last 10 games (but only 4 clean sheets) and 19 points ahead. Home gates average 4,588. Next highest average in that league is 1,265.

Cann been with the club a while now. But always seems to be very well thought of wherever he plays on loan. He seems to have slipped under the radar a little bit but could be a bit of a dark horse and perhaps more involved with the first team next season.
Having said that not sure when his contract is up for renewal?

Cann been with the club a while now. But always seems to be very well thought of wherever he plays on loan. He seems to have slipped under the radar a little bit but could be a bit of a dark horse and perhaps more involved with the first team next season.
Having said that not sure when his contract is up for renewal?
Also think he's matured physically in the last year or so. I think he might be in the longer term frame.

Cann is also unfortunate to be part of the strongest stocked department at the club. Even jackson can’t get a game.

It's really interesting how some players might get lost in the teams success if we do manage to get into The Championship. The likes of Cann, Benn, Long, Gallagher would be very much in the long term thinking of a League 1 club but perhaps not one in the league above and it wouldn't be fair on them to restrict their development if a club at League 2 level offered them a chance of regular game time come the summer.

I liked the look of Gallagher in his brief cameos, and Jez George from his comments really rates him. Obviously not first team ready yet (L1 or Championship) and will need a further EFL loan.

Potential long term successor being developed for Ethan Erhahon?

It's really interesting how some players might get lost in the teams success if we do manage to get into The Championship. The likes of Cann, Benn, Long, Gallagher would be very much in the long term thinking of a League 1 club but perhaps not one in the league above and it wouldn't be fair on them to restrict their development if a club at League 2 level offered them a chance of regular game time come the summer.
Something I’ve been thinking about, although didn’t want to get ahead of myself so parked the thought for now.