Ifollow | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ifollow

Sky will provide a minimum of two cameras for L2 games. They will also provide their own commentators - so goodbye to BBC Radio Kent crap commentary.

I think we will still get audio commentary from RK with Peter Lloyd

It seems to affect me even more now than when I was a regular back when. Bizarre. Maybe that’s just t’internet.

For me, I think it’s all concentrated down to Gills. I used to soak up all the football I could watch. Take massive interest in premier league, champions league etc so there was a bit of balancing out effect. Now I only care about the Gills. All or nothing!

Only exception would be England in world cups and Euros. .

Years ago when live games were few and far in between it was easy to justify watching Gills, Match of the day and the odd live game and easily doable.

Nowadays there is far to much choice. Try watching every available game, unless your partner shares your passion you will end up spending all your spare time watching football and very soon single.

Now it's Gills and the league we are in. When England play I have no idea who half the players are. I couldn't imagine that a few years back.