How many points will we get back Poll | Page 2 | Vital Football

How many points will we get back Poll

How many points will we get back ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s the sort of convoluted solution which would be the reason for the lengthy wait of the result. Certainly something for the PL to chew over. For me would be a fair result. Let’s hope so
It would make us all but safe. So no chance it is happening…

Take it as you please. I for one care not one jot.

Grown men 24/7
The announcement has been delayed because it's tied up with the crack team of lawyers who ARE negotiating a deal where Big E's warchest (...he has more DRACHMA than molecules of water in the Aegean Sea - I've had a TOUR of his marina...) will be spent on regenerating Nottingham from the WFCG to Maid Marion Way, AS WELL YOU KNOW. I, for one, will be looking East for a new incinerator although that may or MAY not happen. Don't shoot the messenger.

I agree Jom is full of poop but Old Jom is normally tickety boo with his predictions.
When?

Remember that Old Jom made a few predictions via PM to many of us, including this pontiff. None of them were even in the same universe as true.

I do not believe then club are likely to have received anything yet. And if the club don't know then sure as hell Jom doesn't and neither does this vile, vile forum

When?

Remember that Old Jom made a few predictions via PM to many of us, including this pontiff. None of them were even in the same universe as true.
I was trying to make a bit of a joke about the use of Jom vs Old Joe, rather than the correctness of anyones predictions.

TBH I can't really remember that much about Old Jom and his posting history, nor did he ever pm me, so I can't talk to what universe he was in.

Didn’t ever have a problem with Jom beyond the fact that he was a complete bullshitter. I just left him to it…
I have no problem with Jom. Unlike many on here I have met the man, been in his house and enjoyed his hospitality. He has also given me lifts to the WFCG from the south West and wouldn’t accept any payment for petrol.

I understand that some might have issues with him for predictions that fell short of the mark. That’s fine, but I took the stuff he told me at face value.

Rather than hound posters for info passed on, maybe we could just apply our own filters for what we believe or not. Nobody lost anything from reading what he said, I just prefer to speak as I find.

I have no problem with Jom. Unlike many on here I have met the man, been in his house and enjoyed his hospitality. He has also given me lifts to the WFCG from the south West and wouldn’t accept any payment for petrol.

I understand that some might have issues with him for predictions that fell short of the mark. That’s fine, but I took the stuff he told me at face value.

Rather than hound posters for info passed on, maybe we could just apply our own filters for what we believe or not. Nobody lost anything from reading what he said, I just prefer to speak as I find.
I have met a few people like him and I just tend to let what they say pass me by.

However it is inevitable that some people will get fed up and take issue, particularly if his ‘stories’ extend to the point where they affect other areas of people’s lives.

My memory of him was that he was extremely thin-skinned and lashed out when questioned. The ‘hounding’ was far from one sided.

If he were to come back it wouldn’t bother me either way but it also wouldn’t bother me if other people had issues with him. We can’t all like everyone…

I know you sat next to his son in his car and they both slagged you off Mike.

The bloke is a ******