How many points will we get back Poll | Vital Football

How many points will we get back Poll

How many points will we get back ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am not playing this game.
I gave up in the prediction league because I didn’t get the score correct once

2 I’m going by the initial whisper and I think it’s caused consternation amongst the PL which is why the outcome is not out yet

My heart says we should get at least 2 points back as does my head when I think about how we have been screwed over.

All of which means we won’t be getting any.

Old Jom reckons 2 points back and 2 suspended, so effectively 4 points. He said if we breach again the 2 suspended points get added.

What a man

Hmm yes I have HEARD similar and PMd several including myself this red hot goss several weeks ago

The red tops are all over it although the old girl is on full lockdown. Nothing's getting out, no one is hearing anything

This may or MAY not happen of that I am sure, and I remain totally serene yet slightly agitated by the whole thing.

Anyway, it's bank holiday, the yacht is moored on the Grantham canal, the sangria has been maintained at room temp to perfection and I SHALL bid you snerts a good day

TTFN :tophat:

Hmm yes I have HEARD similar and PMd several including myself this red hot goss several weeks ago

The red tops are all over it although the old girl is on full lockdown. Nothing's getting out, no one is hearing anything

This may or MAY not happen of that I am sure, and I remain totally serene yet slightly agitated by the whole thing.

Anyway, it's bank holiday, the yacht is moored on the Grantham canal, the sangria has been maintained at room temp to perfection and I SHALL bid you snerts a good day

No doubt you're just passing on what you heard in good FAITH. Are the Sky boys all over it but delaying the announcement due to the bank holiday?

That’s the sort of convoluted solution which would be the reason for the lengthy wait of the result. Certainly something for the PL to chew over. For me would be a fair result. Let’s hope so