Who's going to end up as our Top Goalscorer? | Vital Football

Who's going to end up as our Top Goalscorer?

gills69

Vital Squad Member
I still can't believe we're on the verge of the play off positions having only scored 26 goals in 29 games. More unbelievable is that our four, joint top, league goalscorers have only got 4 each and that 2 of them are defenders.

With 17 games left there's still a chance that anyone in our squad could end up being the top goalscorer. With Bonne leaving and Nadesan looking unlikely to add to his current two, surely there must be hope that the 'honour' could go to Walker, Hurtado or even Josh Andrews.

With his 4 goal head start I'm going to go for Conor Mahoney.

Thoughts?

With 17 games left ……… there must be hope that the 'honour' could go to Walker, Hurtado or even Josh Andrews.

With his 4 goal head start I'm going to go for Conor Mahoney.

Thoughts?

If one of those 3 new strikers doesn’t end up our top scorer with around 8+, then I can’t see play offs being achieved.

Maybe if all of them get 5 or more we’ll be a chance.

I am still gobsmacked, and a bit miffed, that Lapslie & Williams have a solitary goal each. That is absolutely criminal.

I believe Josh Walker ,Andrews and Hurtado
Have to outscore Bonne ,Nichols and Lewis Walker
Walker from what little I've seen looks the most likely to get chances of the two that have appeared this far.
But Masterson could well get the double figures that's going to take some beating.

Obviously will be Lapslie.

He has one already and with 17 left to play will end up with 18 goals for the season.
👍