๐•๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ง ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐ | Vital Football

๐•๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ง ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐…๐ฎ๐ง๐

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
How can you contribute to the 2024/25 Player Sponsorship Fund?

Amazon.co.uk:
Did you know that every single time you make a purchase on Amazon UK you could be raising money for our 2024/25 Player Sponsorship Fund?

Simply make your Amazon.co.uk purchases via the link provided below to support the fund!

Amazon.co.uk link: https://amzn.to/403SJ5W

Donations (PayPal/Bank Transfer): If you would simply like to donate towards this fund, you can do so using the following details. Please specify that it is for this fund!

PayPal: lincoln@vitalfootball.co.uk (please use the friends/family option to avoid fees)

Bank Details:
09-01-28 - 76525516

At the end of each season, we will also be able to auction the two shirts of our sponsored player, which will go into the sponsorship fund for the following season!

Other Fundraising Ideas:
I am currently exploring a couple of other ideas which will hopefully lead to something. However, if you have any ideas on how we can raise money for 2024/25 player sponsorship, please send me a private message!

I will keep this thread regularly updated with how we are progressing!

Hopefully, once I have access to an eBay account, we can start raising money again!

A donation of ยฃ10.00 was received yesterday, taking the official total to ยฃ30.00.

I will match up to ยฃ100.00 for exactly 7 days, starting now. So, if VLC receives ยฃ100.00, the pot would have ยฃ200.00 in total added to it.

Hi Jules , just sent donation.
Thank you!

Hopefully, donations and eBay auctions combined will be enough to continue the sponsorship.

I had looked into another fundraising idea, but the website has closed and there are no alternatives.

Hopefully, donations and eBay auctions will generate enough for us to continue our sponsorship.

I know it has never been massive amounts compared to some sponsors, but we must be one of the longest-serving sponsors of Lincoln City Football Club, and I am determined for that to continue!

I will update the total raised once I can focus! Thank you to those who contributed! Further donations would be greatly appreciated, but won't be matched!

Hopefully, with the donations and eBay auctions, it should be enough to renew our sponsorship of Sean Roughan.

Hopefully, a few are in such a good mood after the results over Easter that they donate towards this...

I can confirm that a total of ยฃ105.00 was received, so I will match the ยฃ105.00, taking the total raised from this to ยฃ210.00.

Thank you to those who contributed!
Donations totalling ยฃ30.00 were made outside of the 14 days, taking the total raised so far to ยฃ240.00.

At the end of the season, we will have two Sean Roughan shirts to auction (home and away) and there will also be the framed Morgan Rogers play-off shirt from the 2020/21 season to auction, which was generously donated back to Vital Lincoln City by @Rasenimp.

Hopefully, following these three auctions, we will be much closer to the target!