Too much doom and Gloom. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Too much doom and Gloom.

Clem said the other day that he wants to get the ball forward quickly and is looking for players who are happy running forward with the ball like Dom Jeffries does.
He’s not a fan of tippy tappy possession football.
Our current problem is that we are very slow and methodical in the defence to attack transition.
We are predictable.
Personally, I don’t think we are more than a few players away from being able to play the way he wants.
It’s now all about the recruitment.
Slow and predictable sums us up perfectly.

How many times as Clemence said "they put an extra man on Hutton and that shut down our supply".

We are so slow and so predictable.

A real leader on the pitch and addressing the lack of pace is key in the summer, along with a striker or two.

Not much 🙄

Just to be clear, that PuB is not me…
To clarify the situation and avoid future confusion I am PUB and he is PuB.
Alternatively he can be Pub and I will stay as PuB.

Reactions: PuB
Biggest frustration I found watching this season was our slow build up play always too many passes
It actually helped teams playing us you’re expecting the home team to come at you doesn’t happen gives you confidence to impose your own game and we often found ourselves behind and finally stepping up our game in many cases just to get a draw

It's not contradictory?
So you think we'll improve in spite of Clemence?
You are very persistent I'll give you that. It's not contradictory for the reason I gave. A succinct answer to your question is yes we will be better on the specific assumption that recruitment will be improved.