Tit | Vital Football

Tit

For posterity, as he's a fan of deleting his mental outbursts.

"People unaware of the DOX/ILSJ story may be confused as to why I have took the path of action as I have. I was banned by the previous editor for accusing him of not having a backbone following the racial/bullying I encountered by the illuminati group on here.

My plan was to allow the previous editor to eventually self-destruct & stick the final nail into what in the latter years of GFO became a circus show.

Now that the rotten eggs have gone I finally can make a forum appeal to the real Gillingham fan again. No more ellitist views & self-worth views.

I have had fans email me praising me for my stance on the matter & they understand precisely what my rules stand for. Please leave if you wish to be baby bathed this forum isn't for bed wetters anymore.

God Bless
GFO's Guvnor (the guy that brought you ILSJ, DOX, @ibeargills, JakeHessThePeg & @MontyAllenMD

PS - In my previous threads I have been quoting from The West Wing. Barlett administration..

Vital won't tolerate the bed wetters for long and they won't be coming back here so good riddence!

Told you all I'll be back didn't I! So don't mess with me as I will strike back as Daniel found out. "

You shouldn't keep looking, it's giving him the oxygen to carry on. Treat him like a psycho ex, and just move on.

P.s illuminati stuff pm only from now on

Well he has 100% confirmed he is who some of us thought he was. Just move on and leave him to play with his new toy by himself.

However I do wonder - I don't know the bit behind him and the old editor falling out - but if all this is true - how did he get in charge? Surely the old Ed wouldn't have handed over to him if they hated each other?