Team vs Leeds Leg2 | Page 10 | Vital Football

Team vs Leeds Leg2

Cedric Ansel not happy saying we didn't take advantage in leg 1 and the players crumbled.

What happened to all these experienced players who could help us when we were in situations like this? No where the same old shit.

Simon Thomas saying what I feel that DW attitude after brum and the first leg was so poor like he was carefree. Saying tonight was just so bad. No fight and no ambition. Saying that the players didn't give near to anything.

The players didn't look mentality up for it and they seemed totally off saying RB and Thomas.

What the hell did fool Wagner think was going to happen at Leeds on a night game in front of 44,000 fans . What a moron

I hope they ask him are you fucking off now and why did you sit back at carrow rd in second half and what the hell was tonight?

This guy saying remember we beat man city......butler saying forget that that was years ago we were still relegated

McLean

We gave ourselves no chance. We didn't do enough. It hurts. We were never in the game. We last 6 minutes and then did nothing. We didn't handle the game and we knew they'd be at us. We did nothing and showed nothing to say hey we deserve to be here. A difficult season and we let everyone down. 46 games and all for nothing it means nothing because of this tonight. Doesn't know what is going to happen in summer and I need to think about what's going to happen for me, but I am so disappointed and so sorry to the fans for that. We need to rest and think about the next steps. Can't think about the future yet.

Wagner

We were poor tonight. We did all the wrong things. Leeds very strong. Second goals so predictable. Sargent should have got us back in. Third goal kills us.

We couldn't get back in the game. We were so poor. I said in the dressing room it's so disappointing we were poor tonight after all the hard work this season, but he is proud of players after this season.

This week team meeting. The players get their fitness program for summer. I've no idea what happens next. There is lots of hard work for us to do.

Interesting asked about his future and he waffles then says we have lots of hard work to get to next step but we all need to pull in the right direction and that needs to happen for the club to push forward. He doesn't want to be disrespectful right now though.

Sutton said the club needs to rediscover its identity. 25% possession at home to Southampton wasn't anywhere near good enough. He can see DW not staying at the club.

McCrap
Stacey
Drunk Duffy
Barnes
Gibson
Hanley
Gio

There’s a start with getting rid of a load of crap losers (7 of them )

Apparently on sky DW we t into a little more detail on his future. Saying he needs to sit and discuss this with the club ....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516-231612.png
    Screenshot_20240516-231612.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 1