team v brum | Vital Football

team v brum

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
Barnes has suffered a calf injury and will miss the weekend game and the two playoff games - he will be back for the final.

Giannoulis is back and will be on the match-day squad, replacing Montoia, I guess.

DW goes on about how much competition we have in all departments - really?

It really sounds like DW is already going for the draw on Saturday.

Asked about his views on the season and his performance -

'Can you ask me about this game after Saturday, please? My answer will then be more fair.'
On contracts at the club:

Zero problems, none and no complications. The guys know, like I do, we are at the stage of the season where something bigger counts. The success of us as a football team.

DW on Abu Kamara: 'Yeah, the others came back today. I spoke to Abu yesterday. He now gets some days off in Vegas but he is way too young to enjoy it. I told him how impressive it is what he has done and needs to make a statement in pre-season. This is very far away.'

DW says we are not in the playoffs yet and have to go out and show why we should be there.

I would change a few things as this squad should not struggle against brum.....famous last words:

Gunn

Fisher
Batth
Gibson
McCallum

McLean
Sorensen

Rowe
SvH
Fassnacht

Aboh

Subs:

Long - Hanley - Stacey - Giannoulis - Sainz - Welch - Sargent - Lima - Sara

This is not the game for Aboh to start, this is game is far too important for experiments.
Ah, sod I thought I changed that. I went changed it to Sara and SvH up top

If we drop out of playoffs on sat then something has gone badly wrong

I am seeing a lot of fans getting a bit nervous about tomorrow and think we could be embarrassed - do you guys think we are going to be in the playoffs come tomorrow?

Fans said they could see a Plymouth-type result, and Hull will win their game with lots of goals. WBA will still need to not lose; otherwise, they will drop out.

Fans also think DW will go his usual ultra-defensive.

I am now starting to lose my confidence and calm over this game.

I am seeing a lot of fans getting a bit nervous about tomorrow and think we could be embarrassed - do you guys think we are going to be in the playoffs come tomorrow?

Fans said they could see a Plymouth-type result, and Hull will win their game with lots of goals. WBA will still need to not lose; otherwise, they will drop out.

Yes...we are up for it and will win! We owe them.

Who are these fans? None that I know.

Here we go...

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Gibson
McCallum

Sorensen
McLean
Nunez

Sara
Sargent
Sainz

Subs

Long
Hanley
Batth
Fisher
Giannoulis
Welch
Aboh
SvH
Rowe

4 defenders on the bench.

No Fassnacht,

Deeney wants us to drop out and hull to go in. He said he is hoping it happens. He always thinks it might happen can see us losing by lots today.

Okay troy

Let's go into the playoffs with a win and build the confidence.

No stupid suspension or injuries, please