Roll Call - Banned | Vital Football

Roll Call - Banned

alphabet_king

Vital 1st Team Regular
I'm now banned from GFO as well. Anybody else been banned?

After around 13 years it's a real shame to see the board go that way, but it is what it is, and this board will be just as good once we start talking about gills again!

I think we all know I have been banned despite trying to help him!
Definitely a shame but hopefully this board will gradually grow and grow. I imagine a few people will try and keep it alive but gradually more will lose interest/ get banned and it will slowly fade away. I see he has banned another from his latest post.

alphabet_king - 21/6/2016 10:49

I'm now banned from GFO as well. Anybody else been banned?

After around 13 years it's a real shame to see the board go that way, but it is what it is, and this board will be just as good once we start talking about gills again!

Fucking hell. For the first time in years I'm an early adopter. Just remember folks, that cretin still has access to your data over there. I would say that getting banned/having your account deleted is the way forward.

I still cannot comprehend why someone would go so far out of their way to destroy something that works within reason. I would imagine the 'not proper fans' line with drive away the remainder that aren't his multiple user names. And there's a fucking weird thing going on with the picture, with Jimmy Page currently in court accused of plagiarism/copyright theft with Stairway To Heaven. Is he telling us he is copying someone else? It matters not. The guy's a twat.