Portsmouth at home and Play off Dates | Page 5 | Vital Football

Portsmouth at home and Play off Dates

My comment still stands that if this was looking like a dead rubber it would be fair to allocate Pompey more tickets.However considering our current trajectory I think this is the correct decision
I think given the general surge in interest in the team and huge season ticket numbers, it makes sense for us to allow as many home fans as possible the chance to see the last game of the season and thank Skubala and the team for this incredible run, even if we ultimately miss out on the playoffs.

I think given the general surge in interest in the team and huge season ticket numbers, it makes sense for us to allow as many home fans as possible the chance to see the last game of the season and thank Skubala and the team for this incredible run, even if we ultimately miss out on the playoffs.
Absolutely… given that (hopefully) we will be playing to confirm a play off space, why the hell would we give up seats to away fans when we have the potential to put more home fans in the ground? These small margins could make a difference.

I don't believe we are breaking any rules. As long has we are giving them the minimum as per the rru
Fully agree, they have the minimum amount.

Yes we have sold the back end to other clubs in the past but thats due to a lack of demand from our home fans.

If i remember the play offs last year lots of teams did the same thing. Gave the required 10% only as to not give the other team an advantage so if we get say Bolton away in the play offs we might not get the full back end and we may end up with just out 10%

Bolton normally stick fans in the upper of the away end , especially if they're doing well.

Yes ,I agree with that .

I remember the complaints from the Burnley game. Anyway it's very hard to be objective when caught up in the moment with your own club.

Double standards and changing outlooks are just part of the excitement frenzy rather than anything selfish so I won't be judging anybody for having them.

I remember the complaints from the Burnley game. Anyway it's very hard to be objective when caught up in the moment with your own club.

Double standards and changing outlooks are just part of the excitement frenzy rather than anything selfish so I won't be judging anybody for having them.
Well they might have to come back for the play off semi final 1st leg so at least they'll all get a second chance

I saw a post from the Derby local rag about the outrage from Pompey fans, with many comments below from them saying they’re not in the least outraged!