Let's take back control | Vital Football

Let's take back control

Limehaus

Vital Youth Team
In effort to further entice Wayne.

Let's go to the polls tomorrow and make the 23rd June independence day for Britain. We fought 2 world wars for democracy, let's not throw it away. :5:

Gadget tinkerer wants us to leave the EU because of, amongst other reasons, this:

"The problem with the EU?s free movement of people is that it doesn?t bring Dyson the brilliant boffins he needs. ?We?re not allowed to employ them, unless they?re from the EU. At the moment, if we want to hire a foreign engineer, it takes four and a half months to go through the Home Office procedure. It?s crazy.?"

Surely if the non EU engineer is really better than ALL the engineers in the EU (or in the UK already on a VISA), then a 6 month recruitment process (including visas) is a sound investment? I very much doubt Mr Dyson employs his current top engineers based on a steady stream of punters coming from the Jobcentre to avoid benefit sanctions.

PS EVERY Dyson I've owned, for all their good points, has lost suction when even vaguely full.

You can afford a Dyson - no wonder you're voting IN with the elite.
:11: <--- is this a gimp mask ffs?!?!

We are a democracy, and you and i didnt fight in one world wars let alone two. If we are in we have an input in European policy, we will have little say if we are out.

I cant imagine how excited Nigel Farage must be right now. He has spent years campaining for UK "independence", though i dont know how he personally is going to benefit?

Buddha - 22/6/2016 13:53

Vaguely full of what, exactly, Pledge?

Actually, don't answer that.

Dust, despair, dashed dreams, dangleberries, doubt, debate, democracy, decency, detritus and diets.

I use a wife.... it is expensive to run, it regularly makes a loud whiney sound, but the cleaning is unbeatable.... :91:

John_Knee - 22/6/2016 17:30

I use a wife.... it is expensive to run, it regularly makes a loud whiney sound, but the cleaning is unbeatable.... :91:
LSB2 - 22/6/2016 16:59

Get an AirRam, best hoover ever!

I can afford neither. I spent all my money on a series of Dysons which lost suction. And hardly any of the women in my distant mucky past were very enthusiastic at suction.

Barry Freeman - 22/6/2016 18:33

John_Knee - 22/6/2016 17:30

LSB2 - 22/6/2016 16:59

Get an AirRam, best hoover ever!

I can afford neither. I spent all my money on a series of Dysons which lost suction. And hardly any of the women in my distant mucky past were very enthusiastic at suction.

You need a woman with money, and then she can buy her own AirRam! :60: