League One Match Thread (23/04/24) | Vital Football

League One Match Thread (23/04/24)

Peterborough seems to be playing a very different 11 from Saturday, resting players
Against EFL regulations, but some clubs have a tendency to do as they please. This is one of those clubs.

25. Requirement to Play Full Strength Sides in League Matches​

25.1 Each Club shall play its full strength in all Matches played under the auspices of The League unless some satisfactory reason is given. In the event of the explanation not being deemed satisfactory the Board shall refer the matter to a Disciplinary Commission which has the power to impose such penalties as it shall think fit.

I wonder when Peterborough's owners are going to get bored of trying to make a silk purse out of a rat's ass?

Would a satisfactory reason be play off preparation though? I’d argue it if it was us.

Against EFL regulations, but some clubs have a tendency to do as they please. This is one of those clubs.

25. Requirement to Play Full Strength Sides in League Matches​

25.1 Each Club shall play its full strength in all Matches played under the auspices of The League unless some satisfactory reason is given. In the event of the explanation not being deemed satisfactory the Board shall refer the matter to a Disciplinary Commission which has the power to impose such penalties as it shall think fit.

I wonder when Peterborough's owners are going to get bored of trying to make a silk purse out of a rat's ass?
I'm sure the EFL will send them a strongly worded letter

Strangely, Burton and Cambridge are both away on Saturday to relegated sides (Fleetwood and Vale respectively). Cheltenham go to Stevenage.