It's all to play for v Doncaster | Vital Football

It's all to play for v Doncaster

Who gives a fuck? I’ve already renewed my ST and have a birthday party to go to where I might pull, so I’ll not be there for a pointless dead rubber. Have had enough. Will cool and be back for pre-season and as optimistic as ever!
Yours might be a more interesting watch!

As Doncaster look like the team that will actually win the play-offs it will be interesting to see how we compare to them.

Gutted as we are/were not to finish in the top 7 we would probably have to have beaten Doncaster at least once to have been promoted.

We didn't manage to do it at their place when they were playing badly so this is a chance to show our mettle.

As Doncaster look like the team that will actually win the play-offs it will be interesting to see how we compare to them.

Gutted as we are/were not to finish in the top 7 we would probably have to have beaten Doncaster at least once to have been promoted.

We didn't manage to do it at their place when they were playing badly so this is a chance to show our mettle.

TBF, we’ll have nowt to play for. They have everything to play for, massive momentum and likely a big following.

I can see it getting ugly for us…..

It looks like we're on for a 7,500+ crowd.

Doncaster have the BMS and 2 blocks of the GRS. Tickets are selling well in all other parts of the ground.

TBF, we’ll have nowt to play for. They have everything to play for, massive momentum and likely a big following.

I really hope that the team will want to salvage something from the season by winning and finishing in the top 10.

A draw or defeat would probably mean we'll finish 13th or 14th. We've had a disappointing season but I don't think we deserve the record books to show us as being that bad.

Big crowd and hopefully not a repeat of the pitch invasion we had on the last day game against Rotherham two seasons ago (I will admit to being half way back to the past and present by the time that happened).