I'm here you barstewards!!!!!!!!!!!! | Vital Football

I'm here you barstewards!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne.Kerr

Vital Champions League
Slight change of nom de plume because some other git has pinched my name from the other side. Obviously, he'll post rubbish so you'll know it's not me.

Limehaus - 22/6/2016 16:12

'He joins when he wants, he joins when he waaaants'.

Can someone go back for Chris_H? I may not share his religious beliefs or his hope for GFO, but he should be here like everyone else I disagree with from time to time.

At the rate messages are being deleted we will have very few chances to roundup stragglers, some of whom may be on holiday or at the Euros etc.

Persuaded to join here by Wayne as I know he doesn't want to miss out on my Cody is past his best threads.

Seriously though what a total g*t of an "editor" on the fansonline site, which was very enjoyable. But I'm sure that this one will now go from strength to strength.

Wayne Kerr can you start a load of new threads on issues that are already being discussed, so we can be sure it's really you?

Haha well he clearly is who he says he is, as he didn't take any notice of the Roll Call thread already existing that basically everybody else has used to announce their arrival. Of course Wayne is far too important for that though.

He is a tosser, but he's our tosser and we wouldn't want to leave him on the GFO board chatting to himself now.

Wayne.Kerr - 22/6/2016 16:05

Slight change of nom de plume because some other git has pinched my name from the other side. Obviously, he'll post rubbish so you'll know it's not me.

Or the fact that Wayne kerr is not exactly an original name to use - I know a few other people using the name on various games. It is entirely possible that someone else pinched your "name" long ago....