iFollow | Vital Football

iFollow

The new deal was announced several months ago but this does confirm how it will work. It will cost more unless you already subscribe to Sky Sports - iFollow is £10, Now TV day pass £12 though you will be able to watch other sport on that.

The primary issue will be Sky moving match days and times.

On a side note, there's inaccuracies there - for instance, all EFL Trophy matches have been live on iFollow for a number of years.

I guess first matches wont be 3pm on Sat then?

All opening, final day, and midweek fixtures in the Sky Bet EFL will be shown live, as will all games played on Bank Holidays including Easter, Boxing Day and New Year's Day alongside the matches played in Sky Bet League One and League Two during international breaks.

This also means the end of Michael Hortin commentating on the live TV broadcasts? I assume he will be retained for the BBC Radio Lincolnshire radio broadcasts?

Presume final day games will still all have to kick off at the same time… on 12 sky channels )))

Just another reason for me to dislike Sky.

Hmmm let me think why would I give any money to an organisation that is going to inconvenience me, make my life more difficult and cost me money as I travel home and away.

As you can guess I would rather burn my money than give it to Sky.

I had Sky once. It took me months to get rid of them.
Can somebody tell me in simple terms, how much will it cost me to watch Imps games next season and how do I go about it?

I had Sky once. It took me months to get rid of them.
Can somebody tell me in simple terms, how much will it cost me to watch Imps games next season and how do I go about it?

This also means the end of Michael Hortin commentating on the live TV broadcasts? I assume he will be retained for the BBC Radio Lincolnshire radio broadcasts?

I'm not sure we will have that pleasure. iFollow continues for ex-pats, so they will stay with the Radio Lincs commentary I'm sure.

For the Sky games previously covered by iFollow for UK viewers (midweek and Saturday International weekends), I doubt if Sky will have enough commentators to not use the iFollow sound. They may even use the iFollow camera feed too.

So we may well be stuck with Hortin unfortunately.

I'm not sure we will have that pleasure. iFollow continues for ex-pats, so they will stay with the Radio Lincs commentary I'm sure.

For the Sky games previously covered by iFollow for UK viewers (midweek and Saturday International weekends), I doubt if Sky will have enough commentators to not use the iFollow sound. They may even use the iFollow camera feed too.

So we may well be stuck with Hortin unfortunately.
When you watch the ‘extended’ highlights on the clubs YouTube channel there is commentary from someone who isn’t Hortin. I’ve never worked out who that is and when they add it .
I think I read Sky said would be at least 4 cameras? Whether that would apply to what is streamed overseas couldn’t say

Glad I've got my season ticket sorted.
At least those using dodgy streams won't be robbing the club now, only Sky. Always something to look on the bright side over.

However its done, I do hope the camerawork improves - and the replays (I.e less of them).

I don't know the figures and cost per game on the last deal but I'm assuming that despite the deal being better purely from a money point of view, it's actually less value for money given the amount of extra games.

Can only assume the increase in payments will offset any potential decrease in average attendances.

I don't know the figures and cost per game on the last deal but I'm assuming that despite the deal being better purely from a money point of view, it's actually less value for money given the amount of extra games.

Can only assume the increase in payments will offset any potential decrease in average attendances.

We can look forward to Sky pushing VAR being introduced for those games I am sure at some point in the future... :rolleyes: