Everton Women v Spurs Women - Sat 12:00 4th May Walton Hall Park | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everton Women v Spurs Women - Sat 12:00 4th May Walton Hall Park

Well, we got one back and probably deserved it but boy some of our play is poor, some of the players are so slow to react and end up losing possession very easily. Spence probably the biggest culprit and has also gone missing from midfield at times.

Nilden and Clinton by far the best players thus far .. we need more from Beth or take Naz off and put her on the wing again and bring Martha on and then Charli/Ahtinen for Neville and Summanen if we really want to win this game

Well, we got one back and probably deserved it but boy some of our play is poor, some of the players are so slow to react and end up losing possession very easily. Spence probably the biggest culprit and has also gone missing from midfield at times.
What changes eh TQ? ... Yep Spence does that a lot but at least she has got us back in the game but this poor play is too often seen in our game and I think it is thru panic after poor defending from the Ange ball game plan .. which these women cannot do (IT SHOWS)

We cant keep wasting these golden chances thru kick and hope stuff (Naz what r u doing ffs) esp after Drew getting us back into this match with an easy tap in pass to Beth ... we need more focus

Kit Graham is like bringing on Hojberg !!!!

wrong players taken off yet again (bar injury to Amanda - we need to save her for next weekend) but we are back to panic defending all over again - the momentum is swinging to them all over again

just look how slow Graham takes to get back after losing a ball near their goal area ... she is nothing but a glory hunter type and should be concentrating on stopping their quick attacks and Shuang - well .. what the ell does RV see in her Ill never know - she isnt suited to the WSL, a wasted sub - Petz or Brazil would have been better

yet another game we cant win when they r there for the taking .. I really wonder what they do about building a winning mentality in training iso f*rting around having fun. So they all think a draw is a win in their book then !!!!!! we aint gonna get much further on that attitude r we. We play too much backpass football and not enough going forward and we need to YET AGAIN take our CHANCES ... WE R NOT CLINICAL up front at all.

We were much better in the second half and played some good football in patches. Should have won on balance.

We were much better in the second half and played some good football in patches. Should have won on balance.
Yep we were but the subbing killed any positivity .. bar taking Amanda off (real shame) ... far too much backpass play and killed any momentum. We should have won that game 4/5-2 not draw !!!! - we cant kick a ball HARD ffs

Yep we were but the subbing killed any positivity .. bar taking Amanda off (real shame) ... far too much backpass play and killed any momentum. We should have won that game 4/5-2 not draw !!!! - we cant kick a ball HARD ffs
The senior men can't either but that's no consolation.

how did the U18 get on against the Scum ? they kicked off at 11

seemed they may have won in the latter mins 3-2 !

Last edited:
seems they may have won 3-2 in the latter stages ... but I cant find a decent report on it as yet ... even Spurs dont cover it on the site ! - guess no one works over BH weekends

seems they may have won 3-2 in the latter stages ... but I cant find a decent report on it as yet ... even Spurs dont cover it on the site ! - guess no one works over BH weekends
I was posting on the 'other games' thread for the U18's. It was a good win against a Gooners side on an 8 game winning run.

Looks like just TQ Geof WW and me are the usual - even though we had 426 views

I'll carry on til season end and then if no real change then Ill just stick to the main thread over the summer and into next seasons - Ill conclude and get the picture that most are not interested in how the ladies are getting on ... just us few.

:balloon:

Looks like just TQ Geof WW and me are the usual - even though we had 426 views

I'll carry on til season end and then if no real change then Ill just stick to the main thread over the summer and into next seasons - Ill conclude and get the picture that most are not interested in how the ladies are getting on ... just us few.

:balloon:

If you are getting views keep it up. Most of us want to keep track but aren't knowledgeable enough to comment about the squad.