Everton Women v Spurs Women - Sat 12:00 4th May Walton Hall Park | Vital Football

Everton Women v Spurs Women - Sat 12:00 4th May Walton Hall Park

sldspurs

Vital Squad Member
Starting from 2019 the team of Everton LFC (Women) and the team of Tottenham Hotspur (Women) had 9 competitions among which there were 5 victories of Everton LFC (Women), 3 played in draw.

Teams are in competition with each other in such tournaments as The FA Women's Super League

Story of confrontations
Tottenham Hotspur (Women) - Everton LFC (Women) (05.11.2023) 1:1
Everton LFC (Women) - Tottenham Hotspur (Women) (02.04.2023) 2:1
Tottenham Hotspur (Women) - Everton LFC (Women) (14.12.2022) 0:3
Everton LFC (Women) - Tottenham Hotspur (Women) (01.05.2022) 2:2
Tottenham Hotspur (Women) - Everton LFC (Women) (19.12.2021) 1:0
Tottenham Hotspur (Women) - Everton LFC (Women) (28.02.2021) 2:3
Everton LFC (Women) - Tottenham Hotspur (Women) (13.09.2020) 1:0
Tottenham Hotspur (Women) - Everton LFC (Women) (12.02.2020) 2:2
Everton LFC (Women) - Tottenham Hotspur (Women) (24.11.2019) 3:1

Live on SKY

we have only won 1 (2021 at Home) and drawn 3 but moreover lost 5

my prediction is a close fought draw 1-1 as we find it hard to win games with any ease especially when playing away.

Last edited:
no one can pip our 6th place now unless Villa scores 11 more goals then we do in the rest of the games - but I am still not happy about the whole set up with our team and players he keeps chosing to play ... roll on the summer for another massive turf out please and lets get back to a squad of 25 players (not 23)

We played some nice football in patches last time out. Focus for 90 minutes and make minimal mistakes (?) and we can win this .... 1-2. Have to say that Everton's defence in the first half against Arsenal was brilliant.

We played some nice football in patches last time out. Focus for 90 minutes and make minimal mistakes (?) and we can win this .... 1-2. Have to say that Everton's defence in the first half against Arsenal was brilliant.
we should have won Man U and Brighton and that is a worry we cannot ignore esp with final 2 weeks away - also we dont have the winning mentality across the club anymore, something is not quite right

we should have won Man U and Brighton and that is a worry we cannot ignore esp with final 2 weeks away - also we dont have the winning mentality across the club anymore, something is not quite right
There's probably a few things that aren't quite right, sld, but there's less things not quite right than there were last season. As you know, I'm always the optimist.

There's probably a few things that aren't quite right, sld, but there's less things not quite right than there were last season. As you know, I'm always the optimist.
My g*d last Skinner season was a total disaster ... the only common denominator is Jepson and the Skinner pets still in kennels .. namely Naz Spencer Neville Graham Summanen then the loanees Percival Ale Pearse and Zadorsky (who will hopefully be moved on this summer) .. if not then Im afraid next season will be much the same and we will go again for top of the bottom and then RV leaves for a club with better ambition and players and then takes the cream for his morning coffee with him ... Nilden Grant Vinberg Bizet Clinton Thomas - even Beth. It can go either way if we dont start severing contracts and moving deadwood out of the wood stock.

After the Pool win - Im not so sure anymore with predicting games

They showed u can win games with the right mentality, something we just dont have at the mo in some players but shows that top clubs can be beaten with the MU final after the Everton game.

We could win both these games if RV picks the right players but we need Bizet Thomas and Spence back as their injury "fill in's"are simply not good enough. That is why a squad of 23 is risky like Skinner found out last season when all others have 25 for this same reason... but those extra 12-14 players have to be a better class throughout though

Last edited:
U18's versus the Gooners kicks off at 11.00am as well, will watch the first half as a warm up.

well Bob the builder goes with the same up and down players !
Neville (can be great but more often caught out of position)
Summanen (has got worse this season and resorts to fouling more than passing)
Spencer (flatlined since months)
and Naz (who only plays one decent play and the rest is zero end product)
but Spence is back and he drops Bizet and Thomas to the bench ? .. when we need a WIN and he doesnt even choose Vitikova nor Charli who are better players in my book. Why did he sign them ffs?

All Fingers crossed as the away strip is the usual doomed strip iso us playing in all white which imho would have been a better choice against a whole Blue opponent.
Bet we cant pass to sh*t shirts all over again and Spencer cannot protect her goal from corners nor dead ball situation .. when will he ever learn she just aint good enough.

I just hope I have to delete this post after the game !

I wonder if the players will approach tackles with caution to make sure they don't miss the cup final through injury?

DISASTER ... 2 down in 15 mins after a good 5 min start then we switch off TWICE ... my god this team is playing like headless chickens .. same ol players not doing their job.... and when we get the chance we cant even kick the ball hard nor away from the GK. Nothing changes with our team. So disappointing

Beth caused both goals .. by taking too much responsibility in defending whilst others just look on as the game slides away.

We are making this team look like a top 4 side. Just proves my point Spencer Summanen Neville Naz aint the answer and yet they get picked week in week out.

We never seem to pass to players in better positions - always panic hit and hope stuff ??? and always choose back play rather than forward attack

We need a goal back befor half time but i just dont see where it will come from as we are trying too hard thru panic