EFL Cup | Vital Football

EFL Cup

patchy70

Vital Squad Member
The draw for the EFL cup (formerly the League Cup and the Capital One Cup) will take place live tomorrow at 1pm on the EFL Cup Facebook Page. Gills will face one of the following teams:
AFC Wimbledon
Barnet
Bristol Rovers
Cheltenham Town
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Exeter City
Leyton Orient
Luton Town
Newport County
Oxford United
Plymouth Argyle
Portsmouth
Southend United
Stevenage
Swindon Town
Wycombe Wanderers
Yeovil Town

Who do people want in the draw? I would like Barnet at home or away, Portsmouth away or Orient at home. Otherwise just an 'easy' team at home

Blimey, long time since we've been seeded in the first round of the League Cup. I'll take Newport at home, they'll struggle this season.

Just want a home tie to be played on the Tuesday as i'm flying to Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival on Weds. Back Sat morning in case we have a home game on the Saturday afternoon :)

Wouldn't mind Newport at home think it be interesting how there fans react to Justin and Byrne and Jackson would also be a good game.

Either a home match or an away match against a London club or one easy to get to from Essex. Usually don't go really anyway but this would give us the best chances to go through and not knacker the players.

Gills88 - 21/6/2016 20:58

Anyone know when the under 21 premier league teams come into the competition then?

This is the League Cup draw mate, the draw for the Auto Leyland Sherpa Vans Windscreens Shield Cup Trophy has yet to be made.