Predict The Attendance - Portsmouth (h) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Predict The Attendance - Portsmouth (h)

Very last call for entries for today's competition, Imps. You have until 1030 (I'm feeling generous...)

And so the curtain comes down on a truly incredible season at Sincil Bank, with the squad having left everything on the pitch but just not quite able to overcome the decidedly meh first half of the campaign. We couldn't be prouder of our team and cannot wait for 24/25!

Only fitting that the final match of the season breaks the 10K barrier, with 10006 through the turnstiles today (and sounded like three times that, what an amazing bunch Imps fans are....). Congratulations to @Spilsby52 and @Riiiiik, who have one handle each of today's trophy with 10002 and 10010 respectively 🏆 :clap::clap: Rounding out the podium is @stokeimp an agonising 1 behind on 10001. :bow::bow:

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to predict this season - I'll be playing catch-up on some of the matches that need reporting back (illness and trips away, sorry!) and will post again soon on these and a final analysis. Have a wonderful summer, everyone :wub:

Come on you Imps!!!!!!!

Oh, and BTW, as the joint first place were exactly the same number wrong either side, that is going to count as dead on (dodgy maths I know, @Barney Imp, but it works for me) and so ten quid goes to the Player Sponsorship Fund....