Josh Walker | Vital Football

Josh Walker

PuB

Vital 1st Team Regular
Any news from the club about how he is after that horrific ‘challenge’?

Yes he’s ok apparently - didn’t hear the full detail but word from medical department was he’s alright not as bad as feared so said clemence on the radio

Last edited:
Feel so sorry for him, he's been getting the odd 10-15 minutes at the end of games, where it's difficult to get into the rhythm of things. He finally gets the chance to play around 70 minutes or more and he gets crocked after 10 seconds! He was very brave in going into the challenge at great pace in the first place.

Bizarrely, the ten seconds he was on the pitch ended up being the biggest contribution he’s made since arriving! I feel 11v11 would have been a repeat of every other recent game.
I'm not so sure, bringing Walker on would have added to the mobility up front. The virtually static Hawkins contributes little or nothing to the attacking capabilities of the team.
Walker had a chance at last to prove one way or another if he was what we needed upfront. I think he and Andrews could work together, and give Dieng, Williams and Mahoney opportunities to provide chances for the strikers.