Hi Guys. Hope you're all doing well | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hi Guys. Hope you're all doing well

Welcome back, GN - stick around! Plenty of posts on the matchday threads from people who you'd also think hadn't attended the game.

I'm sure there are few others who don't post here anymore - Notty and Brendan Bradley are two that spring to mind (the latter PM'd me last year after I commented that we'd not heard from him for a while to say he's a lurker rather than poster nowadays).

Good to see you posting again GreenNeedle. This forum is a must if you're of a certain age, as I suspect most of us are, and the more posters the merrier.

As someone with little football knowledge I enjoy reading other peoples thoughts and ideas, whilst trying to learn, and at the same time being as supportive to the team as possible.
And I wouldn't bother about not wanting to post because you don't attend matches at the moment. We're all fans of LCFC however many games we attend or just follow online etc.
There are one or two fans who only post when we're not doing so well, but as long as they don't bring the atmosphere down, so what, it's all more clicks for the website and the more posts we get, the more successful it will be.

(Not sure of the spelling) Buckielover used to post on here. Identified him doing so at an away game several years ago. 'Big' guy who reappeared at Accrington or similar NW dump this season. Perhaps he's still here under a different ID.

Notty imp needs to post an update on what tomatoes he planted this year and if he still has his telecaster deluxe. Also with Appleton gone and the Tory’s soon to depart he should have less to get angry about - I don’t blame him I fell into that trap myself!

Notty imp needs to post an update on what tomatoes he planted this year and if he still has his telecaster deluxe. Also with Appleton gone and the Tory’s soon to depart he should have less to get angry about - I don’t blame him I fell into that trap myself!
Just some standard varieties of toms. I sold the Telecaster and re-invested in a nice acoustic guitar, an Arran sweater, a pipe, slippers, an extensive collection of folk music and a beard (joking about the last item, or possibly all of them!).

Just some standard varieties of toms. I sold the Telecaster and re-invested in a nice acoustic guitar, an Arran sweater, a pipe, slippers, an extensive collection of folk music and a beard (joking about the last item, or possibly all of them!).
I hope it’s the guitar that’s fib. You can never have enough guitars. Just like strikers and in our case central midfielders

I might have believed you had you left the beard off (nah, that's not happening...). Welcome back, Notty!