Forest vs PGMOL | Page 31 | Vital Football

Forest vs PGMOL

Problem is…the pgmol and Webb don’t want to change…if they did they wouldn’t be bullshitting every week and defending their own rather than admit wrongdoing

They’ve had enough chances to say yup that was wrong and will learn from that.

But they persist with we would like to see this/that ideally

just call out poor referee decisions and learn from it

For me the worst one was the Liverpool “drop ball”. It was either zero understanding of the laws of the game, utter incompetence or blatant cheating or all of the above.

It wasn’t contentious it was just plain wrong!
IT was all of the above with a good dollop of arrogance thrown in, when the 4th official pointed out his error Taylor just replied I'm in charge. That one & the BOly red card were the worst in fact I still think the Boly sending off after getting a 2nd yellow for having the nerve to get fouled was probably the worst decision I can remember in the best part of 70 years watching football

For me the worst one was the Liverpool “drop ball”. It was either zero understanding of the laws of the game, utter incompetence or blatant cheating or all of the above.

It wasn’t contentious it was just plain wrong!
We were just having a decent period of pressure as well , i just knew they would go and score after taking the initiative from us. That was sickening.

IT was all of the above with a good dollop of arrogance thrown in, when the 4th official pointed out his error Taylor just replied I'm in charge. That one & the BOly red card were the worst in fact I still think the Boly sending off after getting a 2nd yellow for having the nerve to get fouled was probably the worst decision I can remember in the best part of 70 years watching football
You could also argue it was a straight red for the challenge on Boly .