Can we make the play offs? | Page 15 | Vital Football

Can we make the play offs?

We are getting very short of players - Hackett will probably not play again this season, which hampers our chances if we do make the play-offs, and Duffy will miss one game through suspension. I hope Burroughs remembers how to play football after so long on the bench.

Incidentally, did anyone see the photo of McGrandles with some fans before Saturday's game? Strange that he is back here, we were told he had returned to Charlton after his season-ending injury. Our first summer signing already in the building?

We are getting very short of players - Hackett will probably not play again this season, which hampers our chances if we do make the play-offs, and Duffy will miss one game through suspension. I hope Burroughs remembers how to play football after so long on the bench.

Incidentally, did anyone see the photo of McGrandles with some fans before Saturday's game? Strange that he is back here, we were told he had returned to Charlton after his season-ending injury. Our first summer signing already in the building?

Feels like Skubala doesn’t have trust in Burroughs, has played a minimal part in his matches. It’ll be more likely that Roughan goes to left back and Jackson comes in.

I asked the other day if McGrandles would be fit for the play offs, if we made it. Perhaps he could be?

Hackett - depends how serious a dislocation it is. Aussie rules they just pop their shoulders back in, tape them up and they’re good to go next game 🫣😳.
McGrandles - I saw those pictures as well. Odd that he should be at the Imps game when Charlton were at Cambridge. Is he out of contract at the end of the season? Hope you’re right about him signing 🤞🤞

I'm guessing no one will be watching evil horrible sky on Friday night for the Oxford Stevenage game?

McGrandles - I saw those pictures as well. Odd that he should be at the Imps game when Charlton were at Cambridge. Is he out of contract at the end of the season? Hope you’re right about him signing 🤞🤞

Think he has another year.

I'm guessing no one will be watching evil horrible sky on Friday night for the Oxford Stevenage game?

There are usually ways of watching Sky without making a financial contribution :ninja:

Oxford fans have a poll on their forum of who will make the play offs and in what order.

Overall they have currently given us an combined 82% chance of making it, out of 45 votes.

Oxford fans have a poll on their forum of who will make the play offs and in what order.

Overall they have currently given us an combined 82% chance of making it, out of 45 votes.

I'd go Barnsley and Oxford both losing, Blackpool winning at Reading and the Imps getting a point to leave us in 6th.

Spoke to McGrandles on Saturday. He’s hoping we can sort something with Charlton so that he can come back. He also said if we were to make the playoffs it’ll come a few weeks too early for him, but Tyler Walker may be in with a shout.
Would love to have Conor back for next season whatever division we are in.

With the right coach and the right system he can easily be a more than useful championship squad member.