2024/25 League Two teams | Vital Football

2024/25 League Two teams

Is there any truth in the rumour that Joe is looking to ground share with Derby County next season?

I look back wistfully at the old Third Division South and Third Division North days.

Absolutely bugger all in our area as well!

Living more or less in the middle of a triangle of Northampton, Cambridge and Peterborough, seeing them all in League One is a bit of a pain, especially if MK Dons go up this season as well. Stevenage probably the next nearest club, League One as well.

Yep, being 140 odd miles from Priestfield you think we'd be alright with a few more round this way but it's a total desert. County will be good, Chesterfield is another new ground to tick off (did Saltergate) but it's slim pickings.

Geographically it looks awful, but thankfully it looks poor in terms of quality. Big spending Wrexham, Stockport and a strong Mansfield and possibly MK Dons going up. Four teams who look no great shakes coming down and Chesterfield coming up, who had a great season, but were miles behind Wrexham and Notts County last season, so I personally don’t see them being a danger and whoever comes up from the playoffs (hopefully Bromley!) will be weak. There’ll be no excuse next season, although I am sure some are already making them and setting those expectations low!!!

Geographically it looks awful, but thankfully it looks poor in terms of quality. Big spending Wrexham, Stockport and a strong Mansfield and possibly MK Dons going up. Four teams who look no great shakes coming down and Chesterfield coming up, who had a great season, but were miles behind Wrexham and Notts County last season, so I personally don’t see them being a danger and whoever comes up from the playoffs (hopefully Bromley!) will be weak. There’ll be no excuse next season, although I am sure some are already making them and setting those expectations low!!!
Bradford and Notts C will probably be strong.

Whilst generally, I don`t share your view of the calibre of L2, I do agree that, overall, the 24/25 L2 will not be quite as strong as the current set-up. Stockport and Wrexham were always going to dominate and they duly delivered.

IMV, the Gills will be among the favourites for promotion next time around and I am confident that we will go up in one of the three auto places.

Whilst generally, I don`t share your view of the calibre of L2, I do agree that, overall, the 24/25 L2 will not be quite as strong as the current set-up. Stockport and Wrexham were always going to dominate and they duly delivered.

IMV, the Gills will be among the favourites for promotion next time around and I am confident that we will go up in one of the three auto places.
If we don't, I will be extremely disappointed, even the playoffs will do for me.
I believe you've just sold another 1,000 season tickets.