Michael Skubala Rumour | Page 3 | Vital Football

Michael Skubala Rumour

Doesn't mean that no other job is worth considering though. Some clubs are basket cases but Plymouth seems like a good job if it's available. I don't want him to leave but he's not necessarily going to stay around just because he's been planning for the future here.
Very true
Just think it's odd Plymouth would interview a bloke with a near career path as the one they've just sacked that's all, but boards at championship clubs are baffling to me most of the time.

Very true
Just think it's odd Plymouth would interview a bloke with a near career path as the one they've just sacked that's all, but boards at championship clubs are baffling to me most of the time.

Plymouth's last 4 appointments have been quite Skubala-esque. They were successful with Derek Adams, Ryan Lowe and Steven Schumacher and only struck out with Foster.
They aren't the kind of club to be looking at a Warnock or Allardyce kind of figure. I'm still expecting Liam Rosenior to be their number 1 target, which again fits in with their appointment philosophy.

Plymouth's last 4 appointments have been quite Skubala-esque. They were successful with Derek Adams, Ryan Lowe and Steven Schumacher and only struck out with Foster.
They aren't the kind of club to be looking at a Warnock or Allardyce kind of figure. I'm still expecting Liam Rosenior to be their number 1 target, which again fits in with their appointment philosophy.

Be surprised if Rosenior ends up there. He deserves an opportunity at say a Sunderland after a 7th place finish. At least they have a realistic shot at sneaking a play off place.

Doesn't mean that no other job is worth considering though. Some clubs are basket cases but Plymouth seems like a good job if it's available. I don't want him to leave but he's not necessarily going to stay around just because he's been planning for the future here.

They're a bit like a southern version of Rotherham, with better weather.

Funny how these threads always follow a pattern. Rumour posted, criticism of the source, justification why it’s better to stay, positive thinking (shows how far we’ve come etc).

All the time we are desperately hoping someone from the club will tell us it’s not happening.

Then it goes one of two ways.
A) see I told ya he wouldn’t go or
B) no further responses because a new thread emerges with the title “He’s Gone”

Skubala still not in the running according to the bookies
The guy at Bayern is well fancied, Heckingbottom and Cook are too.
The Shamrock boss is 25/1

Funny how these threads always follow a pattern. Rumour posted, criticism of the source, justification why it’s better to stay, positive thinking (shows how far we’ve come etc).

All the time we are desperately hoping someone from the club will tell us it’s not happening.

Then it goes one of two ways.
A) see I told ya he wouldn’t go or
B) no further responses because a new thread emerges with the title “He’s Gone”
One could write a generic football thread with no specific information for pretty much any subject in any football forum and they would look the same.. probably only need 7 maybe 8 threads and that would be it....